The Court Carehome Northern Ireland
An Outstanding Opportunity:
The progressive rise in life expectancy in the UK, as in other developed countries, means that there are many more people who are older than 65.
At the same time, the number of care homes in the UK has decreased by more than 50% in the last decade, from approximately 46,500 facilities to about 21,000, as a result of the government’s decision in 2008 to largely stop subsidizing care homes.
These two factors when put together have led to a high increase in demand – and, in turn, created this outstanding opportunity
• A well run established care home operating for over 20 years.
• Prices ranging from £71,950-£75,000.
• Returns are 10% paid quarterly for 25 years.
• Residential Care and Nursing Home.
• 110% buy back from year 6 increasing each year to 125% buy back in year 25.
• 125 year lease registered with HM land registry.
• A well run care home monitored by The Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority.
Ballymoney: The Ballymoney area has the highest life expectancy of any area in Northern Ireland, with the average male life expectancy at birth being 79.9 years and 83.8 years for females in years between 2010 and 2012.
The Giant’s Causeway: Slightly north of Ballymoney is the famous UNESCO World Heritage Site the Giant’s Causeway as featured on the US TV hit show
Game Of Thrones.
Between Belfast & Derry: Nestled between the famous Belfast and Derry you can get to either within the hour offered by the various transport available.
Get More Info
Speak To The Experts
Receive the following information:
- Full Investment Pack
- Current Availability Report
- Payment Options
- Reservation Documents
You can simply call and speak with your expert Portfolio Manager on +44 (0) 207 097 5107. If you prefer to email or would like us to call you back please fill out the enquiry form.