The Residence at Park House Bradford is a refurbishment development scheme providing an essential living environment for the people of Bradford.
The scheme consists of 59 individual residential units split into studios, one bedroom and two bedroom apartments. The developer is offering a 2 year rental guarantee on all unit sizes.
Redevelopment works include a complete overhaul of the building’s façade and the installation of feature lighting throughout. The building will retain its unique styling in line with the architect’s original contemporary and minimalist vision.
CITY CENTRE LIVING
Park House is perfectly suited for tenants looking to live in the city centre. They will be on the door step to the brand new £260 million Broadway shopping centre, some of the city’s best bars and restaurants and a short walk away from the University of Bradford.
The development offers the best high-end accommodation in the area along with a fantastic location, thereby appealing to tenants who are looking for quality apartments. Based on the city’s strong demand for private rented accommodation there is an anticipation for extremely high demand from culturally aware young professionals in the city centre.
- Address: 57 – 59 Well Street, Bradford, West Yorkshire. BD1 5PS
- Rental assurance: 8% net for 1st 2 Years
- Property management: Mason Owen
- Tenure: 250 years
- Number of units: 59
- Apartment size: Studio – 22-27m2 | 237-291sqft, One bed – 37m2 | 98sqft
Two bed – 50-61m2 | 538-656sqft
- Expected completion: Q4 2018
- Car park: £7,500 (Optional)
- Service charge: £50 PCM
- Ground rent: £250 per annum
- Furniture: (VAT Included)
Studio – £2,650
One Bed – £2,850
Two Bed – £3,850
- Studio – from £65,000, size from 237 ft2
- 1 Bedroom – from £91,500, size from 398 ft2
- 2 Bedroom – from £106,500, size from 538 ft2
- Reservation Fee: £5,000.00
- Payment Plan: 30% – 70%
- Completion: Q4 2018
- 8% ROI guaranteed for 2 years
- Parking and Furniture packs available.
- Purchase Price £65,000
- Reservation Fee £5,000
- 1st Exchange – 30% (less reservation) £14,500
- Balance on Completion £45,500
- Net Cash Return @ 8% £5,200
back to Bradford Investment Property