It is with great delight we are able to present Lakeside Manor Country Hotel & Spa to you, the latest property to sit in our Manor Collection of hotels.
Located in the heart of Yorkshire, this fascinating addition to our portfolio is a truly unique property of incredible character, charm and historical importance and one that we are hugely fortunate to have acquired.
Dating back to the 12th century, Lakeside Manor, located in the North Yorkshire village of Monk Fryston is a fascinating building that sits in 30 acres of stunning grounds that was once home to a private zoo and which still features an enthralling maze of hidden pathways, woodland trails and lakes.
The hotel itself is home to some incredible architecture befitting of such a period property and we are delighted to provide clients with an exceptional opportunity to purchase in one of the UK’s most intriguing and historical country hotels.
Following a rolling schedule of sensitive refurbishment, we will further add to the beauty of Lakeside Manor as we look forward to welcoming a new generation of visitor through its majestic doors.
The Double/Twin Room room full cash input delivers £11,000 annual rental income for Years 1-10 with the first two years by deduction
- £110,000 – Purchase Price
- £88,000 – Cash input with 2 Years by deduction
By purchasing with two years by deduction, you are able to reduce your total capital outlay from £110,000 to £88,000 by offsetting your first two year’s rental income of £11,000 per year from the purchase price.
How the return is calculated:
- Total Purchase Price £110,000 x 10% = £11,000 x 10 years from Year 1 = £110,000 total returns
- Buy back option at year 10 based on the total purchase price of £110,000 = £137,500 (125%)
- ROI = (Buy back £137,500 plus rental income £110,000 minus initial cash input £110,000) divided by initial cash input £110,000 = 125%
Ground rent is payable at £300.00 per annum ROI: Return on investment