Kings Dock Mill Liverpool: Global Launch of Phase 2 – New Release of Penthouses and Top Floor Apartments
- Signature Luxury Property Development
- 11 storeys high, with some of best views available in Liverpool City Centre
- 7% NET income p.a. assured for the first 3 years
- Prices from £119,900 – More than 20% Below Market Comparables
- First phase of master plan already built and fully tenanted
- Only 35% Deposit Required to Exchange Contracts
- Central Liverpool waterfront location – Just minutes to Liverpool One, Albert Dock, Echo Arena and Central Business District
- Development Under Construction
- 250 year long leasehold and 10 Year Build Warranty
Kings Dock Mill is an exclusive signature development of 204 luxury apartments close to the waterfront and is only a few minutes walk from Liverpool’s commercial centre.
With the launch of PHASE 2, this is the final release of residential apartments in this exclusive and sought after waterfront master plan.
This striking building is now under construction and will deliver high specification apartments which, should you choose to appoint the recommended management company, provide an assured income of 7% NET per annum for 3 years. With a Hampton by Hilton Hotel and 120 residential apartment building already built and operational in this
masterplan, Kings Dock Mill will be the luxury residential development
that sets it apart.
Baltic Triangle Regeneration The Epicentre of Liverpool’s Future Growth
Kings Dock Mill is perfectly located in the Baltic Triangle regeneration area whilst also being minutes on foot from the commercial centre, Liverpool One and the Albert Docks.
The Baltic Triangle, perhaps one of the most exciting parts of the city, is currently at the centre of a development boom.
Historically an industrial area, The Baltic Triangle has now become the city’s creative hub – filled with independent venues and teaming with creative businesses – and it has also now become an up-and-coming place to live, too for young professionals.
Back to Liverpool Investment Property