Iconblu Brentford London
The development will offer 271 studio to two-bedroom apartments, each with a dedicated underground parking space, a rare feature for properties in London.
The apartment buildings being converted were previously the offices for Sky TV and the site retains direct access to the Sky complex and studios. The properties will be finished to a high standard and benefit from essential facilities including an on-site porter / concierge, 24-hour security and CCTV as well as a resident’s gym. IconBlu will offer an excellent rental investment with strong projected yields.
- Dedicated Residents Gym
- Secure Underground Parking
- 24-Hour Security and CCTV
- Communal Gardens
- IconBlu Porter and Concierge
- BluLiving App
THE DEVELOPMENT AT A GLANCE
• 271 studio to two bedroom apartments
• Refurbishment of old Sky offices
• Interior designed modern style
• Located at the Heart of London’s Golden Mile
• Allocated underground parking
• Dedicated 12-hour porter / concierge
• Outdoor pavilion at the heart of the development
• 24-hour security and CCTV
• Residents Gym
• Nearest Station Syon Lane just 10 minutes’ walk
• Launching in Spring / Summer 2018
• Central London in under 35 minutes.
EXCELLENT VALUE INVESTMENT
• Prices from £273,000 – substantially below market value.
• House Prices have increased by almost 150% in Hounslow in the 10 years to 2018.
• Regeneration of the area will likely generate further house price growth.
• Typical weekly rental in the Brentford area is £439 per week (£22,828 per annum)
• Large businesses in Brentford and its surrounds create rental demand
• Strong rental yields expected exceeding 8%
The waterfront of Brentford is being regenerated to create a new retail and leisure centre which will transform the area. Other existing shopping areas will be upgraded and revitalised. A £5.45m new marina is also being implemented at the waterfront. The New Brentford Community Stadium near Kew Bridge is under development and will complete during 2019.
There are plans to build create 300 residential units per annum in Brentford between now and 2030 to meet the growing population. Hounslow is one of the most rapidly growing boroughs in London with its population expected to reach 291,000 by 2021, a growth of a little over 6% in a five-year period.
Back to London Investment Property