Hadrians Tower Newcastle: Located within a highly accessible location in close proximity to Newcastle Regeneration Zone and a world-class Medical University, Hadrian’s Tower is an iconic 26 storey, 82 metre tower and a landmark for a world-class city. Comprising stylish apartments and exceptional facilities Hadrian’s Tower will be a beacon on Newcastle’s skyline.
Opportunities to invest in such a high profile scheme in the centre of Newcastle rarely arise; Hadrian’s Tower represents a market-leading product for luxury living in the city centre. Newcastle is identified by overseas investors as a source of opportunity, with major strategic developments backed by investors from around the globe.
Newcastle is rich in heritage with an established economy and excellent transport links, including a large airport with daily flights to global destinations. World-class culture, vibrant night-life, award-winning dining, inspiring heritage, fantastic shopping and acclaimed architecture are all found in Newcastle.
Hadrian’s Tower, situated on St. James’ Boulevard Newcastle upon Tyne, stands 82 metres high, offering unrivalled views of the City Centre. At 26 storeys it is the tallest building in Newcastle and offers exclusive living accommodation. Its landmark architectural style and contemporary interiors make it one of the most sought after addresses in the City. Internal apartment features include modern fitted kitchens with integrated appliances, contemporary bathroom suites and spacious apartment living areas. Features include 24 hour security and concierge, onsite property management, café and laundry.
Hadrians Tower Newcastle: Key Facts
- 26 storeys in the heart of Newcastle
- 162 apartments made up of 50 one bedroom and 112 two bed units
- Opposite newly regenerated Science Central Business School zone
- Newcastle named the UK’s ‘best university city’
- The city is home to a diverse and cosmopolitan international community, with a steady influx of overseas students
- Student population due to grow to 60,000 in 10 years
Hadrians Tower Newcastle: Project Overview
- 24 month build
- Last remaining site on St. James’ Boulevard regeneration corridor
- 82 metre high structure, the tallest building in Newcastle
- Landmark architectural style with panoramic views from the rooftop
- Facilities in the building will include 24/7 concierge/security, onsite management, cycle store, café and laundry
Hadrians Tower Newcastle: Payment Plan
- £5k reservation fee
- 30% deposit (less reservation) commencement of build
- 70% on completion
Back to Newcastle Investment Property