Luxury 1 and 2 bedroom hotel residencies
El Nido Beach Spa & Resort Philippines
1 & 2
El Nido Beach Spa & Resort
El Nido Beach Spa & Resort: An exclusive 5 star all inclusive resort situated in El Nido, Palawan, Philippines.
El Nido has been ranked as one of the best island destinations in the world and boasts some of the best beaches in the Philippines.
The resort comprises of 56 1-bed villas and 16 2-bed villas, each with their own private pool & 10 over-water bungalows with glass floors. Each Villa has a 180° degree uninterrupted panoramic ocean views, and has the highest quality specification.
El Nido Beach Spa & Resort INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS
- 5-Star Fully Managed Resort Property – Passive Investment
- 10% Rental Returns Guaranteed for up to 10 Years
- 10% Interest Paid on Full Payments thru Construction Period
- Rental Guarantee Based on Official Launch Price for Cash Buyers
- 120% Developer Buyback at Year 5 – Guaranteed Exit Uplift
- 130% Developer Buyback at Year 10 – Guaranteed Exit Uplift
- 50% Developer In-House Finance (0% Interest)
- 4 Weeks Free Villa Usage Every Year = 3.5% PA Benefit in Kind
- Prime Location in the World’s #1 Island Destination
- Project Development to be Managed by KMC, SAVILLS
Exclusive Pre-Launch Price (Oct – Dec 2019):
- 1 Bedroom Villa $194,400 USD
- 2 Bedroom Villa $388,800 USD
- Overwater Studio $325,000 USD
Official Launch Price (Jan 2020):
- 1 Bedroom Villa $216,000 USD
- 2 Bedroom Villa $432,000 USD
- Overwater Studio $357,500 USD
Up to 10% savings during pre-launch to investors from the official launch price.
EXPERIENCE THE CULTURE
One of the most decorated nations, The Filipino culture showcase bright summer colours and a vibrant party atmosphere. With multiple festivals across its 7,100 islands they have become must see events. Filipino cuisine showcases some of the best food available. Like the rest of Asia, you can expect to have your taste buds blown away with a variation of spices, flavours and exiting dishes.
The Filipinos are naturally hospitable people treating every guest to their country as family. Religion is a huge part of the Filipino way of life, with their traditions shared by many other areas of the world. The family orientated nation has a great appreciation for art, fashion, music and food.
HEAVEN ON EARTH
Imagine being in your own pool, looking at the finest beaches on the planet, enjoying the sound of the ocean brushing along the sand. The sun providing a never ending warmth, whilst you sip your favourite drink.
Described as paradise by many, pictures and videos provide only a glimpse into what heaven on earth actually feels like. The only way to experience El Nido is to experience El Nido.
DESTINATION EL NIDO
Over recent years El Nido has seen a huge financial change, with investments being made to improve the area. El Nido has recently added 3 of its own airports allowing for travel times to be reduced significantly. This has allowed Nido to become easily accessible.
El Nido is also seeing major government investment in to its infrastructure, supporting targeted tourism growth in El Nido.
- New Hydroelectric Powerplant construction to start in 2020
- Palawan constructing 600-kilometer six-lane superhighway in 2018
- 2 New International Airports (Puerto Princesa & San Vicente) in 2017
- 2 New El Nido/Taytay Airport Expansion completed in 2017 & 2019
- 1 New Sea Port and improvement of existing ports completed in 2017
- New network of access roads connecting non-accessible areas of the island
- DOT push to make Palawan the main eco-tourism hub of SE Asia
- Hospitality growth will lead to residential, commercial and industrial growth
- Geographically located away from typhoons and earthquakes
- The Philippines is the fastest growing economy in Asia with the highest GDP
You’ll enjoy a level of variety, quality and creativity that’s simply unmatched by other all-inclusive resorts.
UNLIMITED PREMIUM DRINKS
You will enjoy 24-Hour drink availability! All rooms are stocked daily with beer and wine.
ALL INCLUSIVE SCUBA DIVING
Even if you’ve never dived before, we will have you experiencing a whole new underwater world with all the instruction and equipment you need.
SWIM WITH THE SHARKS
Experience a once in a lifetime opportunity to swim with incredible whale sharks if you dare.
Imagine, being pampered from head to toe and enjoying a luxury villa that you own with a lifestyle that you deserve.
Palawan is such a sought-after destination, be sure check out everything the islands have to offer.
INCLUSIVE LAND SPORTS
Owners can enjoy all-inclusive assortment of activities
Back to hotel investment property
Resembling a traditional southern Asian village with an impressive 108 square meters of luxurious space, set amidst glorious indigenous gardens with uninterrupted ocean views. These villas boast the unique allure of a wooden walkway extending across the resort offering you a blissful and romantic sanctuary.
Our Luxury Two Bedroom Pool Villas offer every conceivable amenity, transforming your stay into a personal heaven.
– King or twin beds
– International satellite TV, DVD and surround sound
– Private swimming pool with lounge area
– In-room safe and telephone
– Outdoor sundeck with loungers and sun umbrellas
– Individually controlled air conditioning with fans
– Mini bar filled daily with snacks and beverages
– High speed WiFi internet access
LUXURY TWO BEDROOM POOL VILLA
Each Two Bedroom Pool Villa offers a luxurious seclusion and ultimate island lifestyle to share as a family or with good friends. Complemented by a fully equipped kitchen, indoor & outdoor dining spaces, with sliding glass doors opening onto a personal sun deck where relaxing days can be spent enjoying the private pool.
Situated in Southeast Asia, the Philippines is made up of over 7,100 islands. From the bustling cities of Quezon City & its capital city Manila, to the picturesque beaches of El Nido, Palawan. The Philippines truly offers an experience unseen in the rest of the world, with its diverse culture, cuisine & landscape. It comes as no surprise that 6.6 million tourists travel to experience the Philippines every year.
When planning a trip to the Philippines nowhere is more highly recommended than El Nido, in Palawan. The island showcases some of the best beaches in the Philippines, with El Nido being the star attraction. Over one sixth of all tourism the Philippines receives come to Palawan, 1.2 million people a year.
Get More Info
Speak To The Experts
Receive the following information:
- Full Investment Pack
- Current Availability Report
- Payment Options
- Reservation Documents
You can simply call and speak with your expert Portfolio Manager on +44 (0) 207 097 5107. If you prefer to email or would like us to call you back please fill out the enquiry form.