Danforth Apartments make up Phase 2 of the landmark Fortis Quay development. The 113 luxury apartments spread over this 15-storey tower will be very popular with the large number of young professionals who live and work in Salford Quays – a vibrant business centre and a beautiful recreation area. In addition to the immediate local area, Manchester city centre is only a short journey away which is a big draw for tenants.
Tenants at Danforth Apartments will benefit from more than just superb transport links and a location which is second to none. All apartments will be specified to the highest standard including a fitted kitchen and modern fixtures and fittings in order to provide tenants with a superior modern living experience in one of the most highly sought after parts of the country. Secure parking is available on selected units and all residents will have access to secure bicycle storage on the ground floor.
Salford Quays is one of the UK’s leading rental hotspots and the population of likely renters will continue to increase as the area becomes even more renowned, affluent and successful. Danforth Apartments are located close to MediaCityUK, the technology, media and telecommunications hub home to world famous media corporations such as the BBC and ITV and large international corporations like BUPA, as well as dozens of innovative smaller companies who are helping to shape the new digital economy. Media professionals from across the UK are moving to Salford Quays to be part of the exciting work happening here.
Why Danforth Apartments?
- Salford Quays rental market is booming
- Stunning apartments minutes from Manchester city centre
- Short walk to MediaCityUK
- Easy access to superb regional and national transport links
- Fully let and managed by an experienced letting agent
Welcome To The Quays
The Northern Powerhouse is the UK’s buy-to-let hotspot. This collection of major Northern cities is leading the way and Salford Quays is right at the forefront of the UK property investment market. The area offers strong capital appreciation and high rental yields, making it a favourite of investors around the world.
The economy of Salford, and in particular that of Salford Quays, is booming. The past five years have seen the total number of businesses in the city increase by a fifth and the economy grow by 15%. These figures make Salford second only to Manchester in the region and future projections put Salford ahead of Manchester over the next two decades; economic growth of a further 86% and a further 24,000 jobs are expected to be generated. This economic expansion drives the population growth which pushes up property values and rental yields.
- Home to media giants such as the BBC and ITV
- Multi-national companies like BUPA also call MediaCityUK home The University of Salford has a specialist media campus on-site Dozens of restaurants and bars
- High quality water sports facilities for public use
- Direct public transport network directly to Manchester city centre
- Studios (33m2) from £124,995
- 1 Bedroom Apartments (41m2) from £144,995
- 2 Bedroom apartments (53m2) from £159,995
- 3 Bedroom Apartments (85m2) from £209,995
- 2 Bed Townhouse (67m2) from £229,995
- 3 Bedroom Townhouse (72m2) from £239,995