Hotel Investment Cyprus
CONTEMPORARY LUXURY HOTEL LOAN NOTE INVESTMENT PAPHOS CYPRUS
LIT-INN is a newly created hotel concept targeted towards the young aspiring generation. There is a shortage in the variety of hotel products catering to this upcoming generation. More than a providing service, LIT-INN is a lifestyle concept that will deliver a fresh experience to travellers and includes:
- co-working spaces,
- quirky designs and
- technology tied together with a local touch.
The Lit-Inn team consists of senior investment bankers and hotel professionals. This puts us in a unique position to deliver an enhanced value concept both from the asset as well as business operations perspective. Their pipeline includes assets with a GDV of £783m. Their investment banking experience allows them to find the best buildings at the best prices and their hotel experts have successfully operated within world-class hotel brands as well as launching new concept brands.
The LIT-INN model uses three concepts to help maximize revenues:
- Smaller/high quality and more rooms to boost room revenues
- A strong F&B offering to capture local customers, not only hotel guests.
- Technology makes operations more efficient
LIT-INN are excited and proud to be launching a loan note program to help fund the development of their new hotel brand. Being the new kid on the block means they have to take a cost hit in order to deliver an attractive loan note product; which they are happy to do because their ability to identify and negotiate good target assets allows them to provide a higher return to investors.
Loan Notes Available:
- Deferred Payment Loan Note
- 18% Compounding Interest Return
- 36 month term
- Interest paid out at maturity
- ROI 68%
- First Charge to investors
- Income Loan Note
- 14% Interest Return
- Interest Paid Quarterly
- 18 months term
- ROI 21%
- First Charge to investors
Minimum Investment £25,000
To receive full information pack please complete your contact details below.
Back to Hotel Property Investments
The buildings were originally designed in 1999 and built in 2001. This is one of only 3 truly 3-star hotels in Paphos. The property currently has
– 76 rooms and 13 ground floor shops.
– The Gross Build Internal area including some balconies of the rooms is approximately 4,850m2. The Net Internal area without balconies is approximately 4,558m2.
– The total territory area of the plot is 2,342 m2
We were provided access to the current financial information. The hotel is currently generating around €470,000-500,000 in operating profits before tax, interest and depreciation (EBITDA).
Get More Info
Speak To The Experts
Receive the following information:
- Full Investment Pack
- Current Availability Report
- Payment Options
- Reservation Documents
You can simply call and speak with your expert Portfolio Manager on +44 (0) 207 097 5107. If you prefer to email or would like us to call you back please fill out the enquiry form.