Afan Valley Adventure Resort Wales: Imagine a place where you can find an all encompassing adventure super hub set in the stunning Welsh country side offering truly exciting activities design by the master of adventure Bear Grills. Now imagine being able to stay with your family for up to 2 weeks per year free of charge in stylish luxury lodges with high specification furnishings and excellent quality throughout and also receive 10% net pa with an ROI of 221% over 10 years. This is the latest in holiday luxury and excitement and is being created now and will be ready Q2 2021.
The Afan Valley Adventure Resort pushes outdoor adventure activity destination in the UK to a new level. It’s Centre Parks on steriods and a long awaited holiday experience that will take hold of the UK adventure holiday market and push it to a completely new level of excitement and refinement. It’s not a case of will it take off, it’s more of a case of why this type of adventure park has not been done before.
The resort is split up into 4 zones, each with a different focus but all equally as thrilling. Whether you are a keen skier, outdoor survival enthusiast (and this doesn’t mean just escaping from doing the lawn), an off-road driving specialist or adrenalin junky ready for anything then the Afan Valley Adventure Resort has something for you to enjoy.
The ultimate outdoor adventure park, Afan Valley, South Wales.
This resort will be one of the biggest and most exciting outdoor adventure parks in the UK. From adrenaline fuelled adventures, to relaxing spa treatments, there really is something for everyone at this astounding new resort. The resort will be made up of four activity zones; Alpine, Forest, Trails and Extreme along with a Zen zone for people who want to switch off. Each of the activity zones have their own bespoke Lodge designs as well as tailored indoor/outdoor activities and après activities. To ensure the success of the development, the developers have already signed up with a number of iconic global brands.
The celebrity survival expert, Bear Grylls, has developed 20 bespoke special activities for guests to experience within the resort’s Bear Grylls Survival Academy. This will appear alongside an aqua-adventure water park, Trampoline Park and a number of branded high-street franchises.
Afan Valley Adventure Resort, 4 different zones to amaze and inspire:
- Alpine Zone: boasting one of the most extensive outdoor ski runs in the UK. Sculpted into the dramatic terrain of the Afan Valley, the runs effortlessly blend into the stunning landscape to provide an adrenaline pumping black run, down steep, spectacular drops; a testing red run and a gentler blue run where skiers gently make their way down a picturesque tree-lined course.
- Forrest Zone: Home to the Bear Grylls Survival Academy, the Forest Zone delivers a menu of testing endurance courses, tree-top adventures and white-water activities, all designed to take guests to new heights of excitement.
- Trails Zone: If you’ve ever wanted to get off the beaten track, then the Trails Zone is the place to head. Home to some of the country’s most exciting offroad adventures, it is where you can experience the thrill of the hills in the
most exhilarating ways.
- Xtreme Zone: Delivering a breathtaking array of indoor and outdoor adrenalin-fuelled activities, the Xtreme Zone marries the natural rugged topography of the region with the latest technology to provide a staggering choice of opportunities for those who like to push themselves to the limit.
Investment starts at £82,000 for a lease hold lodge with title deeds. You will receive 10% pa net and also be able to use the lodge and full resort facilities for up to 2 weeks per year. If you wish to sell then the operator will provide exit options from year 5 with 110% , year 6 113%, year 7 116%, year 8 119%, year 9 122% and year 10 with 125% buy back guarantee.
Afan Valley Adventure Resort Investment Illustration
2 Bedroom Lodge Price: £204,000
- Net Annual Return: £20,400
- 3 year up front return = £61,200
- Net Price = £142,800
- Buy back (after 10 years): £255,000
- Full returns with rental yield + buy back = £459,000
- ROI = 221%
Afan Valley Adventure Resort Highlights
- Fully managed and maintained
- Free legals fees
- 2 weeks personal use included each year for lodge owners (one week in low season & one week in high season).
- Full legal ownership, 125 year lease with title.
- The ultimate outdoor adventure park in Afan Valley, south Wales.
- Situated in a strategic location, benefitting from high tourist demand.
- Some of the most iconic names & prestigious brands involved; including the Bear Grylls Survival Academy.
- A near-endless list of adventure activities including an aquatic adventure park, high-wire adventure courses, extreme sports facilities, a trampoline park, BMX tracks, rock climbing, paint balling and more.
- A central Hub with shops, restaurants, cafes, bars and a 5* hotel & spa.
- Powered by solar energy, via a 5MV solar farm spread over approximately 25 acres.
To receive your full resort brochure and investment guide please complete your details below.